All of our open positions are listed on Fluharty Ventures. Please visit Fluharty Ventures to view career postings and apply.
Position: Hair Stylist
Stylist REPORTS TO: SHOP MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all aspects of hairstyling for men to include; client consultation, shampooing, cutting techniques to include both clippers and shears, beard and mustache trimming techniques, styling and finishing, recommendation and resale of hair care products and customer service.
- Stylists will be responsible for maintaining the high standards of operations and quality of customer service of the company. This includes cleanliness and necessary operating order, participating in on-going shop training and promotions and assisting the shop manager as needed.
- A current Cosmetology or Barber license.
- Experience with cutting techniques for men with clippers and shears.
- Must be able to demonstrate a High-n-Tight or Skin Fade.
- Must be willing to learn to cut and become proficient at Flat-tops.
- Awareness of current styling trends for men.
- Knowledge of hair care products and retail skills..
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Above all, stylist must have a “willing to learn, willing to do” attitude.